Make this Healthy Hempseed Encrusted Salmon
Hempseed Encrusted Salmon Recipe
Serve this delicious Hempseed Encrusted Salmon recipe by Fern Olivia from Thoughtfully Issue 9 on top of fresh seasonal greens and enjoy. Photography by Hannah Guthman.
- organic olive oil
- 2 wild-caught salmon fillets
- 1 organic lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs 4 fresh oregano sprigs
- a dash of organic red pepper flakes
- several grinds of fresh cracked black pepper
- a pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 4 Tbsp. organic raw hemp seeds
- organic fresh seasonal greens, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and top with lemon slices and half of the fresh herbs.
- Place fillets down and top with spices, hemp seeds and remaining herbs.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the fish is flaky and begins to crust.
Read the full article by downloading the digital edition of Thoughtfully Mag Issue 9.