Inside Issue 8 with Natasha James of Rawcells
A huge thank you to Marissa Rascon of Reel Rad Films for working on this video with us! Plus, get the full green beauty look created by makeup artist Gina Caraballo and see more photos from the shoot by photographer Kimberly Genevieve.
To prep the skin, Gina used One Love Organics Vitamin D Moisture Mist and KYRIS Antioxidant Dew. She then took Maya Chia The Highlight of the Day Illuminating Serum in Golden Hour and applied it all over skin, while additionally using it as highlighter over blush and other high points of the face like the bridge of the nose and temples. Here's what she used from Credo Beauty to get Natasha's look along with SPELA Paint & Play Matte Liquid Lipstick in Spin that we discovered at Indie Beauty Expo LA this year.
- Maya Chia The Highlight of the Day Illuminating Serum in Golden Hour
- Tata Harper Elixer Vitae Eye Serum, $265
- W3LL People Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer in #3 and #4
- Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation in s125
- Rituel de Fille Ash and Ember Eye Soot in Obsidian
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Blossoming
- RMS Beauty Swift Eye Shadow in Garden Rose GR-19
- RMS Beauty "Un" Powder
Hair by LaChanda Gatson // Styling by Alexis Reddy // Set Assistance by Kathryn Parrish