What We Want Less & More of in 2017
In honor of our Issue 7 theme—less is more: a focus on quality over quantity, the transition into another year has us thinking hard about what we want less and more of when it comes to our wellness in 2017. So here's our list of 17 things we want to live with and without in the new year (not in any particular order):
- Less perfection. More authenticity.
- Less anxiety. More sleep.
- Less discontentment. More gratitude.
- Less stress. More yoga.
- Less processed foods. More fruits and vegetables.
- Less fast fashion. More ethical fashion.
- Less toxins. More ingredients that nourish.
- Less negative self-talk. More self-love and self-care.
- Less closed minds. More open hearts.
- Less stuff. More presence.
- Less plastic waste. More reusing and recycling.
- Less social media. More meaningful social connections.
- Less comparison. More embracing ourselves and others.
- Less body shaming. More body positivity.
- Less ego. More love.
- Less cruelty. More compassion.
- Less thoughtlessness. More thoughtfulness.
How about you? What do you want less and more of in 2017?